Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The day i discovered what i am worth in life

Its my second day at Highway Africa currently underway in Grahastown and i decide to elope to Fort Hare University in Alice to see the other piece of my flesh. This whole crew of Zimbabweans here led by one Stanley Gama decide to talk about my visit suggesting that i had been snubbed by the beautiful and ever smiling Faith but hey, i was simply teasing her the other day at Olde 65 but the whole malicious story was started by Gama who had for a long time admired the former This Morning presenter. But this incident just gave me an insight into the kind of person that i am. I was gald to hear that they all, all of them about 15 of them were missing me and wished i was there but all the same i had to do what was supposed to be done at the time and that was to go and see Vhenekai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home