Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tswane Brief- Tina Alai

I am not sure from her surname if she is of a muslim background but she is a fantastic woman with a great demenour and an impressive character.I think her face and smile takes you right to her heart. I enjoyed her company very much while we were in Pretoria, infact she always made my day. She one person who can understand every other character and treat it the way it should. Just imagine being sandwiched by a Tonga man with that name funny name Collardo and a Zimbabwean women with a high propensity for assertiveness but she easily handled both of them with a great sense of humour. I think she is a great women and strong willed too but i can tell you that behind that georgous body and the beautiful face lies a great lawyer and a champion of human rights particularly women rights.
Keep keeping on gal and all the best in all your endeavours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home