Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ko my hero

Haa, by now you have a pictorial idea of how it is in the small South African town, where the is a university as big as Kadoma town. Today i am going to Olde 65 and i mean Olde 65, a famous bar in central Grahamstown-just 10 minutes walk from Rhodes university. I am going to drink my heart out and make sure that i will be drunk for the next week, never mind the long flight back home. It's however sad that i am leaving this beautiful town with very fond memories but surelly it will go down in my history for giving me a chance to reflect on my personal life with regards to my relationships with other people. I reflected and i discovered a friend, Ko, i am sorry my friend about what happened in the past and lets make it up for each other. I promise i will visit you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home